Friday, November 18, 2005

Isabelle's sick

Our little princess is sick! As soon as Jason leaves for Boulder, CO. For a photo shoot.., Isabelle starts coughing that evening. We were up all night with this awful cough, tried steam that would help for a little bit.....To say the least I got very little sleep. The next morning I call my best friend Suzanne whose husband is also out of town and she had the same kind of evening, Jaxon was up all night, he is getting is two top front teeth.....Poor little guy. Why is it as soon as your husband leaves the kids get sick? I took Isabelle to the doctor the next morning and Dr. Dooley said, Isabelle had a cold and bronchitis....So we got some medicine and a cool mist humidifier and Isabelle is feeling much better today. Isabelle said the funniest thing last night when I was rubbing Vicks BabyRub on her back,chest and neck.....She said "that feels good Momma put it on my arm." MY LITTLE PRINCESS MAKES ME LAUGH OUT LOUD DAILY SHE IS SO MUCH FUN!!!!

1 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Poor little Isabelle & Jax. I just hate it when they don't feel good. Isabelle makes me laugh a lot too!! Just wait till she & Jax are fighting & making us laugh together!