Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Picture Day at School!!



Today Isabelle had school pictures, she wore her Denim dress and red cowboy boots, she looked precious. Here are a few pictures that we took before school. Isabelle's new saying this week is "I don't want it." She says it to anything that she doesn't want to do. I have to get back to baking cookies, Isabelle and I are taking them to Les who works with my Dad. Les helped us fix our hot water heater on Saturday....Jason and Jim were having a few problems with the sodering.....So my Dad called Les and he came over to help at 9:30pm, so I told him I would bake him some cookies, so that is what we are doing at 9:00pm.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have ever seen such a happy child. Maybe it's because she is so loved. Thanks for sharing her with us.

Love,
Nonna