Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Mommy & Isabelle

Jason and I had a birthday party to go to on Friday night. The attire was cocktail dress. So of course that met I had to go buy a new dress. I found two dresses that were so cute. I had to buy them both. So I let Jason decide between the two. A brown strapless with cream trim or a black with white polka dots with sage trim for the party. He decided on the brown strapless dress. So Friday night when I'm done getting ready. Isabelle comes in the bedroom to see me and says " you gorgeous." That's always a boost for ones ego! So Isabelle went and put her Cinderella dress on. We had to take pictures together because we were both princesses. So here are a few pics of the princesses.

Isabelle already has her drillteam smile!


Isabelle and her 2nd cousin McKinley all dressed up.

1 comments:

suzspeaks said...

You are gorgeous! Look at those arms!!