Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Daddy's Gift!!


OK so Jason decided to get Isabelle a gift, when she was sick. His choice is a little questionable and quite annoying. It is a Napoleon Dynamite doll that talks! Isabelle loves the movie we don't know why? So I kind of understand what he was thinking. All day long I get to hear phrases from Napoleon like "I caught you a delicious bass." and "Idiots". If you have seen the movie you understand my horror of this purchase. Isabelle has now decided to read books to Napoleon like he is one of her babies. She carries him around the house in a blanket. It is FUNNY a 2 1/2 year carrying around a miniature Napoleon. Here are a few pictures for you non-believers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it was a good purchase if she is reading to him. HaHa.

Daddy

suzspeaks said...

That is awesome!!! Give Napoleon a kiss for me!!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, but I can see how you can only handle so much!!!!

Chi chi