Monday, February 13, 2006

Our Weekend!

Well I haven't got to blog for a while. It just happened to be a busy weekend. On Saturday I did my training for the marathon and you all know how cold it was. Let's just say it was MISERABLE! My nose was running and my face was freezing. I didn't make it to far (3 miles) before I decided to turn around, that I was crazy for trying to do this. Saturday afternoon Rosanne came up and we went to Affair of the Heart. If you have never been it is crazy,but you can find all kinds of neat things to decorate your house. Isabelle got a plaque for her door that is painted with flowers and her name on it.....so pretty.Rosanne and Jim watched Isabelle so Jason and I could go out. We had lots of fun not really doing anything just getting to talk. You know how it is when you have kids, not much time to talk to each other. That was pretty much our weekend in a nutshell.

0 comments: