Wednesday, February 22, 2006

WHY!


It seems to be starting early, but Isabelle has started the Why? Stage. Isabelle's new thing to ask people is. Why you look at me? Or Why you laugh at me? When you answer her she replies "Why?" It is the cutest thing, but can be very trying on your patience. Right now Isabelle is missing her Daddy!
Jason has to put in a lot of late hours at the shop and traveling every other weekend, so we haven't much down time. Busy is good for the business that is the positive! Isabelle tells her Daddy "Don't go to work, you want play with my toys." It breaks Jason's heart to have to leave her. Isabelle's teacher told me yesterday at school she kept asking "where her daddy go?" Jason said if his traveling continued Isabelle and I might have to start going with him! Wow! Wouldn't that be interesting? Isabelle and I at bike shows!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate being away from home, but my two girls are always in my thoughts. I love both of you more than you know and nothing is better than coming home to you.

Jason