Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Our perfect day!!


Yesterday Isabelle had her Easter pictures. We went to Motophoto they have live bunnies and baby chicks. Isabelle was kissing the bunny Mr. Hooper and I thought she wouldn't want to hold the chicks, but she loved playing with them. The pictures all turned out wonderful of course, which made it harder for Jason and I to choose. We get the pictures on Wednesday just in time for Easter!!!

After pictures we went down to the Myriad Gardens. Isabelle loves watching the turtles, ducks, and geese. Isabelle chased the geese around the garden. Picked a few flowers and just had a carefree day!!



Later we all went home a took a nap together! In the words of Isabelle it was the perfect day!!


3 comments:

Ashley said...

Sounds like you guys had a good time. We can't wait to see you guys this weekend.

Shannon said...

Those pictures are really cute! I can't wait to take my kids Easter pictures.
Your blog looks really fun! I will have to stop by more often!
(visiting from Jax's Mom site)

suzspeaks said...

I'm glad yall had "a perfect day"!!