Thursday, May 11, 2006

My Mishap!!

Ok! So last night I decided to try a new recipe that I had got from Suzanne. It is Cheesy Stuffed Shells it is yummy!! Well in the preparation of the meal we had a minor mishap. Isabelle was helping me cook as usually, she enjoys acting grown-up. She was playing at the sink making her famous meatballs. I asked her to get down while Mommy dumped the hot water in the sink. Well she decided last minute that she wanted to help and rather than dump scaling hot water on my child, it ended up on me. So now I'm trying not to say a bad word and get my husband in the kitchen to help me. It was a most excoriating pain. Jason being the helpful husband franticly looked up what to do on the internet and took great care of me. Isabelle was worried about my booboo and did what she could to help. The meal was delicious all in all.
Here is a picture of what my stomach looks like, not that it was perfect before. Ha Ha!!!

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Oh Renee~~~~~ That look awful! I'm so sorry! HOpe it feels better soon! Yea for elastic pants. At least the meal was good!

Shannon said...

Oh no! That is too bad, I hope that it feels better soon! I hate to say it but good thing that it wasn't on Isabelle, it would have been a whole lot worse. Hang in there!