Monday, October 09, 2006

Melissa had the Baby!!

Melissa had a baby girl on October 8, 2006 at 11:13am. McKeena James Wilson was born on her late father's birthday, she weighed 7lbs. 7oz. 21.3in long.
The girls were so excited about their baby sister. Fighting over who was going to hold her. Isabelle kept saying McKeena was so Cute!! McKinnley said "I know she is my sister!" Isabelle had to tell everyone she wanted a baby sister too! Kathy (Melissa's mom)asked her if she wanted a brother she emphatically said NO!!! Of course everyone kept asking when we were going to make Isabelle a big sister. I told them what I tell her "You will just have to pray about it."



2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

She is beautiful! She does look like mckayla! I didn't know she was born on his birthday... that's special!

I'm praying too, Isabelle!

Ashley said...

We are going to go see them this weekend. She is beautiful!

Tell Isabelle we said to pray REALLY hard!!!

Love,
Ash