Saturday, March 15, 2008

Girls Night Out!!




A much anticipated girls night out. We have all been trying to get together since January and it finally happened in March. This is girls that I grew up with in the little town of Konawa. We met at The Melting Pot. If you haven't been there you must go! It is amazing. The perfect place to visit, because it is a 4 course meal. With dessert being the best! Anyway, it was such a good visit we laughed, cried and everything in between. I love all these girls and I can't believe here we are in our thirty's with kids! It just doesn't seem possible. I highly recommend getting together with old friends it is very therapeutic.




However after an evening of eating all that food I had to go to Spin class the next morning. I am totally addicted to spinning. I love it and you can burn 600 calories in one class.

0 comments: