Thursday, March 06, 2008

Good News

Went to the doctor yesterday and Hasten received a clean bill of health. No more Flu or RSV. Amen!!! No life can get back to normal. As if! What is normal with kids? Another tid bit of good news. Today we got a letter from Nichols Hills Elementary and Isabelle got in! We are so excited! Now that means I have to get her some uniforms. How cute will that be? Too cute!! I can't believe my baby girl is going to start kindergarten next year. It doesn't seem real to me. I remember hearing my Granny say "Time goes by so fast" and thinking no it doesn't. Now I realize what she meant. You blink and a year has gone by so fast. This picture seem like yesterday.




Isabelle at 10 months old


Isabelle 4 1/2 years old and Hasten 6 months

1 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Yea! I'm so glad she got in to NH!!! Maybe we can catch each other on the phone tomorrow!! I love that pic of them!