Friday, April 25, 2008

Long time no post

I haven't blogged in a week. My sweet husband has been doing all the honey-dos around the house. So we have been busy. Things we have accomplished this week. Do you like how I used "we". New front door, new screen door, painted the laundry room, new floor in laundry room, cleaned out garage, new locks on front door, put up shelfs in laundry room, paint table that I have had for a year, and some more stuff I just can't remember. Overall "we" have accomplished a lot.

I love spring time!

2 comments:

kj said...

Do you rent him out????

Heather said...

Hey--I wanted to let you know--I talked to some people at Metro gym--and they felt so bad that Isabelle was bored in her class! They have a lot of other classes to choose from, so you just need to give them a call, and get her in a class with some older kiddos. Love your blog!