Saturday, September 27, 2008

Our Scare!

This morning I got the phone call that all wives dread. Jason had been in a motorcycle wreck. This is one of those phone calls I have been dreading since the day we met. He was going around a curve in the mountains and hit some gravel and lost control. He was fine, just a little banged up. He got 2 stitches above his eye and 2 stitches in his hand. He has a fat lip and lots of bruises. This is from what he is telling me. I haven't got to see him yet, so he could be sugar coating it for me. He is on his way back from Arkansas. So keep Jason in your prayers for a speedy recovery. The lord is good, he was watching over Jason and he bringing him back to me in one piece.

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I still can't believe that happened! We're SO thankful he's ok!

Holly said...

We are so thankful for God's protection. I think my heart stopped when you texted...i can only imagine what it was like for you. Love you all...hugs...kisses and prayers!