Friday, July 17, 2009

My Baby is 2!!

Its hard to believe he was ever this small.




Hasten is 2 and I can't believe it. Even though he says he is 3. These 2 years have went by so fast. Hasten is such a big BOY now. He is potty training (almost got it), talking all the time, knows his colors, makes us love everyday, loves playing and watching baseball. He amazes me every day and makes me a better person just by being his mother. He had a wonderful Elmo themed party with family and friends and loved every minute of it.


Birthday boy with the cupcakes!!
Katie made these cakes simply delicious and so cute!



Hasten hitting the pinata. It was a big hit with the kids and the dads!Poor Elmo. It seems so wrong to do this to something that you love.

Off with his head!Singing Happy Birthday. He sang right along with us. It was the sweetest thing!
Attempt at opening presents. He could care less about opening the presents, just open them so I can play with them. So the kids helped out.

1 comments:

Lesley said...

Oh my gosh! he is 2??? Oh, i love him so much! tell Hasten happy birthday from Mrs. Re!