Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Blast From the Past!!


Today Isabelle decided that she wanted to pick out her own outfit for the day. She reached in the closet, pulled out a dress , and said"I want to wear princess dress." Does anyone recoginize this dress? The dress Isabelle wore today is one of Charity's old dresses, it is only 20 years old, but never out of style. Suzanne's sister Stacey said " It looked like she belonged on the pages of Urban Outfitters." Isabelle is already a trend setter at the age of 2!


3 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Isabelle is DEFINATELY a trend setter!! And such a girly girl!! She is precious to me!
love,
suzy

Anonymous said...

That's my lil girl!!! I must say that is a stunning choice!! It never ceases to amaze me at how freakin adorable she is!!!

~Aunt Chi Chi

Anonymous said...

I remember that dress! It is as adorable on Isabelle as it was on Charity!

Can't wait to see you all soon,


Kelli Mussett