Thursday, December 08, 2005

JUST THINKING!!


I was going thru some pictures and ran across these......I can't believe how big my baby is, Isabelle isn't a baby she is a big girl. When you are younger you always here your parnets and grandparnets til you to enjoy being young because it goes by to fast. Now I understand what they meant, days go by, months and years just fly by now. So I guess I'm just saying take time to enjoy every minute of your life....because you blink and it is gone. Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday. This is a cute picture of Isabelle with her Aunt Chi Chi.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that seems just like yesterday she was that small!! I miss taking care of her like that, it made me feel so much closer to her. I have no doubt that we will always be close because of that!!! I love my lil Puddin'. I really hope I never have to quit calling her that!! XOXOXOXO

~Aunt Chi Chi