Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Christmas Time


I can tell it is Christmas time, I haven't had any time to blog and a lot has happened. Isabelle is very in to Christmas the Spirit this year......When ever we leave somewhere she will say...."Good-Bye......Be Careful......Merry Christmas." it is the funniest thing! Today Isabelle and I decided to stay home didn't want to get out in the freezing cold.......So we made cookies and decorated them. Isabelle had the best time she would put a little icing on a cookie and take a bite. Here are a few pictures from our relaxing afternoon.

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

How fun!! I can't wait until next year and the kids can decorate cookies together!! I'm sure it will be a blast!!
Love you,
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

How cute! She's getting to be such a big girl!

Love,
Nonna