Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year's Eve!!

Jason decided to surprise me with a night out. Jason had arranged for my Mom to watch Isabelle. Made reservations at Charlie Newton's. I'm very excited about our night out. This week Isabelle and I have been busy potty training. On the first day I just put her in panties and we had a few accidents, but she was getting the hang of it. The second day didn't go as easy. Isabelle didn't want to poo in the potty and was getting very frustatrated with the whole deal. Isabelle kept saying "Put diaper on." By the third day she had it down telling me she need to go potty and made it every time.The pooing in the potty is still a issue, but I don't want to force her. The pediatrician said she could become consipated.So..I'm ready
to get out of the house for a little while. Not have to worry about pee or poo. Have a nice relaxing dinner with my husband. Hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!

1 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I hope you have a GREAT New Years Date!! You DO deserve it!!
Love,
Suzy