Sunday, January 22, 2006

Tagged!!

I was tagged by Suzanne, so here I go:

Four jobs you've had in your life:

*Worked in the Financial Aid Office at East Central University.
*Worked at Eaton in Shawnee during summer breaks from college. (Hard work,but made $13.00 an hour. This is also where I met Jason.)
*Worked for Jeff Shadid D.D.S (dentist) as his Certified Dental Assistant after College for 61/2 years.
*Current job staying home with my daughter Isabelle and helping my husband at his shop when she is at school. ( I love every minute!!)


Four movies I would watch over and over:

*Almost Famous
*Love Actually
*The Notebook
*Dazed and Confused

Four places you have lived:

*Konawa, OK
*Ada,OK
*Choctaw,OK
*Oklahoma City,OK

Four shows you love to watch:

*Desperate Housewives
*Grey's Anatomy
*Project Runway
*Gilmore Girls

Four places you have been on vacation:

*Disneyland
*Las Vegas
*Cruise to Cancun, Cozemel, and Rotan.
*The Bahamas


Four websites you visit daily:

*My email
*Best friend's (Suzanne) Blog
*Bank of Oklahoma
*Victoriasecret.com (looking for a new swimsuit)

Four of your favorite foods:

*Fajita chicken enchiladas from Poblano Grill
*sesame seared salmon w/rice and salad from Charlie Newton's
*New York style cheesecake from Cafe Pranzo
*Fajita chicken nachos from Polo's


Four places your would rather be right now:
*Hawaii with Jason and Isabelle
*Italy with Jason and Isabelle
*New York shopping (in the spring)
* A Spa getting the works(with my Mom)

Five people I am tagging:

*Jason
*Melissa
*Charity
*Mom
*Rosanne

0 comments: