Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Our Weekend!!

This last weekend was crazy!!! Why is it that one weekend you are trying to find things to do and another weekend you have to pick a choose? Friday night Jason and I went to Cain's ballroom to see Cross Canadian Ragweed. They were awesome, played for 4 hours straight. It was amazing, but unbeliveably hot. I had sweat in places you couldn't imagine. So that was our Friday. On Saturday, Jason's cousin was getting married OUTSIDE if you can believe it!!!! HOT wedding, the bride looked pretty, that is all that matters. On Sunday Isabelle had a Princess Tea Party. It was the cutest thing you have ever seen. All these little girls dressed as their favorite princess. Isabelle went as Snow White( she was the only Snow White). When one of the girls would arrive Isabelle would say "Oh you look so cute!" They had one of those big blow up water slides you get from Wal-Mart, Isabelle didn't want to climb up the slide, but she wanted to get wet. So I would have to throw her halfway up the slide for her to slide down. It was a fun party, but all OUTSIDE. I just want to know what is with you people in 103 degree temp. and planning all this stuff outside. I think I lost 5 lbs. in water this weekend alone. All in all it was a great weekend getting to visit with everyone. I will post some pictures later today when I get home.

1 comments:

suzspeaks said...

hey - Losing 5 pounds is NEVER a bad thing!!!! ha!