Saturday, February 16, 2008

Okay so I decided to start blogging again.

Everyone has been on me to start blogging again so I thought I would try. I can't make any promises that I will keep it up, but I will try. Okay here are some adorable pictures of the kids.




My little fashionista. She always tells me what looks good. Our favorite show to watch together is Project Runway. The next day she will do her own version of the show. It is adorable. I love the way her mind works. She has such a creative imagination.

This is my little ladies man. He is always smiling. Just a happy little guy. I look in his eyes though and he has a little mischievioues side. I can't wait to see what will happen next.

4 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Yeah!!! It looks so good & I'm glad you're back! It wasn't quite a year...Your last post was March of last year!

I love those pictures!

Lesley said...

They are so cute!!

DeeDee said...

hey, glad I found you. I didn't know you had a blog. I will add you to mine too.

Summer said...

I am glad you are blogging again - yet another blog for me to stalk!