Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Scary thing!!

Today one of a mothers biggest fears happened to me. Hasten was standing in his crib like he always does. All of the sudden the side of the crib goes down and he falls out head first, does a complete flip and lands on his back. It seemed like it was in slow motion and I just couldn't get there fast enough. He starts screaming and crying. I start searching for anything bleeding or bumps. Like us mothers do. He was fine. It took a little while to calm him down, but he was back to normal. Wanting down to crawl. Isabelle trying to make him feel better says "That was a great flip Bubba." Isn't that the sweetest.

3 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Oh my word!!!! That is scary, I'm glad he is ok! Isabelle is a sweetie!

Ashley said...

Payton fell off our bed and I was about to cry right along with him. I am glad Hasten is okay. I love the new pictures.

Lesley said...

Yikes! but sorry to say, its only the beginning ;)