Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Princess Tea

On Monday Isabelle and her Prince Charming aka Daddy had Tea for Two at the church. Isabelle was so excited all day. Prince Charming was excited too!!! About getting to dress up in a fancy dress, have big girl tea, and all with just her daddy.

I look at Isabelle and she amazes me daily. She is caring, honest, loving, full of spirit, and beautiful. I'm so proud of her and all her little talents. Having Isabelle has made me a better person. The other day she wanted to stop and take a moment to pray for a squirrel that a gotten ran over by a car. She says when she grows up she wants to be a Mommy just like me. I tell her that it is the best job in the world.



2 comments:

kj said...

That is really sweet! She IS a good girl!

Nicole said...

That is a great picture of the 2 of them!!!