Thursday, August 21, 2008

1st Day of Kindergarten

First day of kindergarten was an emotional day for me, not Isabelle. She was such a big girl. I was full of so many emotions excitement, anxiety, sadness, but most of joy. My little girl is growing up to be a wonderful person. Isabelle said to me " When are you going to leave so I can learn something." It almost broke my heart then I realized I want her to be an independent girl, so this was a good thing. I give her a kiss and leave and cry all the way to the car. I just think these last five years have went by so fast before I know it she will be graduating high school and getting married. Anyway, here are the pictures from her first day. I know everyone has been waiting.


2 comments:

kj said...

Love them!!! Too cute! We should be so thankful that our girls are independent and outgoing...that will help them in the future!

suzspeaks said...

She is precious!!