Saturday, August 16, 2008

Silly things...

On Thursday night Isabelle and I stayed up watching the Olympics mainly the gymnastics. Isabelle was very interested in all of it. Friday morning she gets on her leotard, get a jacket because that is what they did, and a backpack( if you watched they would put their backpack on to go to the next event. Isabelle got some stickers to put around her wrist and fingers and on her toes and ankles just like the gymnasts do. It was all very interesting to me to see how wild her imagination was. Isabelle would perform her routine and then want me to say "Isabelle stuck that landing." I love the creativity she has to entertain herself. She was busy with this all day.


On another note Hasten's new thing is to put big gobs of toilet paper in the toilet or small toys. He thinks it is hilarious and I don't!

4 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I used to do the same thing! My mom was reminding me the other day that I used to want to be Mary Lou Retton!!! I guess I even wrote a report on her as my hero! Hahahaha!!! I can just see Isabelle w/ her backpack on being a gymnast!

Jen said...

I love gymnastics. My sis and I were texting all night while we watched! Too bad my girls aren't as interested as we are. They'd rather watch swimming!

jenn b said...

I can just see Isabelle as a gymnast. Kayla's been having a ball playing "Elympics" too. My personal favorite as a kid was the floor routine. I made up many of those in my backyard but my all-time best would have to have been to "Beat It"!! HA!!

kj said...

I have waited LONG ENOUGH for 1st day of school pics!!!!!